Every one of us plans to have a stable life and a life that has everything settled. Some have their houses insured, and some might be deciding which cremation services to choose for their life plan insurance. You should try searching for the cost of simple cremation to help you decide if you want to go for cremation.
Our elders plan ahead of time, a way to minimize the expense of their death since they know that’s where they’re headed. It may sound so lightly, but experiencing this event is different. The first thing we’re with them, the next is they are forever gone in this world. Acceptance may be difficult, but you can slowly accept the truth if you start to realize and understand the situation. There are still memories that we can play repeatedly in our head, even if they are gone.
One of the things that can help us ease the pain is comforting words. “Actions are better than words” is not always applicable, especially in this situation. A good quote about death can probably heal us piece by piece. It may take a while, but a little goes a long way, right?
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
Meaning: This quote tells us that the whatever if at a certain point of time we die, the age doesn’t really matter. What matters is the life that you lived and the memories that you left when you were still alive.
- “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” -On Death, Khalil Gibran, artist, poet, and author
Meaning: This quote tells us that as long as you live, death will come to your way. No one can defy death. Those people who tried defying it for themselves did not become successful. Dying for us is certain that is why we shouldn’t be afraid of it. Our life is like a journey into the river or sea. Currents may go fast and slow, but eventually, we’ll end up in our destination.
- “Lives are like rivers: Eventually they go where they must. Not where we want them to.” -Richard Russo, author, and screenwriter
Meaning: Like what I said earlier, we can’t defy death. This quote relates our lives to rivers. A river is a body of water that goes on one direction. Currents may go fast and slow, but they go to where they must go. You won’t be successful if you defy rivers. If you keep defying it, you’re just wasting your strength and time.
- “Stop thinking about life and choose to live it” -Paulo Coelho, Author
Meaning: This quote reminds us to keep on living. A lot of people define ‘living’ as being alive. In this quote, living is described as doing things that we find meaningful and special. as long as we love it, you’re living your life.
- “The song is ended but the melody lingers on…” –Irving Berlin
Meaning: Every song has a start, and end so does life. We were born in this world, and people were happy because of the good news. At the end of our journey, people will do the same, but with a different emotion. This quote tells us that even though a song ends, its melody is still stuck in our head. Every time we hear that melody, it will remind you of that song, just like life.
- “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” -James O’Barr, artist
Meaning: This quote is very hopeful, which is why a lot of people like it. This quote defines life as taken or stolen from those dear to them. If our things are taken from us, we only have the memory of it in our head. In this quote, it tells us that our loved one may die physically, but the memories and our love for them can serve as their life.
- “Grief is love’s shadow. The presence of absence.An unbearable weight of emptiness.” – By John Mark Green
Meaning: I like this quote by John Green. We never really talk about the shadow of love since love is the most wonderful feeling in this world. He tells us that grief is the shadow of love, and without the presence of our loved one, our life feels empty.
- “Grief is the price we pay for love.” –Queen Elizabeth II
Meaning: If the previous quote defines grief as the shadow of love, the quote by our Queen Elizabeth II tells us that it is the price we pay for love. We know that love is a feeling and not a material thing. The way the queen described it is like it’s the most precious feeling because there are payments if that love disappears. And like what John Green describes it, it’s emptiness with its absence.
- “Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” -Anonymous
Meaning: This is a positive quote for someone who lost their loved one. There are millions of stars in the sky whenever we look at it. Stargazing after a long day of grief, and this quote can encourage us that they haven’t left us because the star shows that their love for us stayed.
- “Life has to end. Love doesn’t.”– The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom, best-selling author and broadcaster
Meaning: A straight to the point statement or quote. Even though life has to end in our time, the love we felt for them will never die. Love is a feeling, and feelings can’t be forgotten.